YOGA FOR TRAUMA
THE NEXT SESSION WILL START SPRING 2017 Wednesdays, 6-7pm
***This is a closed group offering. If you would like to be a part of the group, contact Tara for more info.
GENTLE YOGA with Tara Emrick
Class offering TBD
ACUPUNCTURE FOR KIDS with Brittany Lark, L.Ac., Dipl.Ac
- Acupuncture is great for allergies, anxiety, asthma, ADHD, cough, tummy aches, constipation, diarrhea, ear infections, eczema, headaches, and body aches.
- Treatments are tailored for each child’s needs. Many children start with non-needle techniques that involve gentle massage or tapping on the surface of the skin. Shonishin, a non-needle Japanese technique, is frequently used for children under 7 years old.
- Call (303) 883-0878 or email Brittany to schedule an appointment.
ACUPUNCTURE FOR ADULTS & KIDS with Cammy Polson, L.Ac.
Every Thursday from 8am-3pm (by appointment only)
- Cammy loves to treat athletes, children, and families.
- Combines Acupuncture, TCM, Diet, Movement, Lifestyle Recommendations, and Essential Oils to treat the whole person and help her clients achieve more true and lasting health.
- All treatments are customized to each individual’s specific needs and are based on the unique way in which disharmony is showing up in his/her lifestyle.
- Cammy treats everything from sleeping disorders, anxiety, depression, stress, digestion issues, anger, irritability, female disharmonies, pain, skin issues, and more.
- Call (303) 931-6874 or email Cammy to schedule an appointment.
Transitioning To Life With A Newborn with Dr. Sonal Patel
Monday April 17 and Monday April 24 from 6 to 7pm
Dr. Sonal Patel will be hosting a FREE 2 part lecture series covering breastfeeding, safe sleep, and postpartum depression.
The series will focus on the reality and tools needed to transition into parenthood. The series is FREE and all attending will be eligible for $175 credit to be applied for NayaCare home health services for moms and babies. NayaCare was founded by Dr. Patel to help mothers, infants, and families flourish in their home’s natural environment.
Dr. Patel is a Pediatrician, Neonatologist, and a Mom of four boys. Her passion for maternal-infant health and family wellness developed through her professional career and personal challenges. Dr. Patel emphasizes the maternal-infant dyad and aims to alleviate stressors surrounding this fragile time now termed the “4th” trimester.
Please RSVP by April 14 to Dr. Patel at email@example.com
ESSENTIAL OIL EDUCATION with Cammy Polson, L.Ac.
Sunday, May 21st from 3-5pm
HIP is holding an essential oil education class with our resident acupuncturist and essential oil expert, Cammy Polson-Johnson. The class is $30 if you sign up before, and $45 at the door/day of.
Learn about what essential oils are and how they work. Why essential oils are used. How to use the safely, effectively, and efficiently. Why the brand/company you choose matters, and much more!
To sign up contact:Cammy Polson-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303. 931. 6874
FRIENDS AND FAMILY CPR with Jessica Nieto
Saturday, May 20 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Approximately 2 hours. Enables more people to learn CPR and use their skills to act quickly in an emergency.
- Ideal for those who want to learn the essential life-saving skills of CPR, but do not need a course completion card. Parents, grandparents, siblings, baby sitters, and others.
- Course: Covers Hands-Only CPR for adults. Child/Infant CPR (compressions and breaths). Adult and Child AED use. Adult/Child/Infant choking relief.
- Price: $25/Person, $40/Couple. Group discounts also available.
- No certification.
- Click HERE to Register. Once on site, select your preferred date and time from dates listed above.
- To learn more visit: www.cpror.org, email Jessica, or call (720) 809-6046
FREE ESTATE PLANNING TALK FOR PARENTS with Bonnie Bowles
Next class TBA
- In this educational and informative talk, Bonnie Bowles, Will & Wellness Mom & Estates Planning Attorney, will cover what you need to know about making sure your kids are taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want, no matter what. You’ll learn how to protect your children by choosing a guardian, how a will works versus a trust, and how to preserve your insights, values, stories, and experiences as part of your estate plan. We use the story and life of a fictional family to make this sensitive topic entertaining.
- Newborns and non-crawling infants welcome (please leave crawler and toddlers with a loving caregiver).
- If you have any questions, please email Bonnie.
- Please RSVP, as space is limited.